Heard about the Heartbleed vulnerability? Your hosted Vanilla Forum was not effected by it, so rest easy.
Service Status - Check out the Status Dashboard for service availability information.

Vanilla Forums Blog » WordPress Forum Plugin – Discussion, Activity and User Widgets

VanillaBotVanillaBot Staff
Vanilla Forums Blog » WordPress Forum Plugin – Discussion, Activity and User Widgets

One of the features of the Vanilla WordPress Forum Plugin is the widgets. These widgets allow you to display an updating feed of activity and discussions on your blog. While this post deals with an explanation of how those work and how you would use them, you can also view a ScreenR video that walks you through how to set-up the Discussion, Activity and User widgets of the Vanilla WordPress For…

Read the full story here

Comments

• lisigeflisigef Commenter
    I'd like to be able to use vanilla widget more than once, but it disappears once I drag it to the sidebar. I want to display different forum categories each time - but once I've used it one time, it's no longer available. Other widgets such as categories or pages (default WP widgets) do stay to be re used, is this possible with vanilla?
  • peterjohnsongwbpeterjohnsongwb Member, Commenter
    Thanks crag. This information is most valuable to us. I already take an experience with vanilla plugin.
This discussion has been closed.